Berlin, Md. – The Coastal Association of REALTORS® (Coastal) installed its 2018-2019 Board of Directors at a recent special ceremony at The Dunes Manor Hotel in Ocean City.
Austin Whitehead, Grant Fritschle, Steve Parsons, Joel Maher, Tony Prochazka, Joe Wilson, and Brandon Johnson. (Front row, from left) Joni Williamson, Bernie Flax, Grace Masten, and Cameron Drew.
Bernie Flax, a REALTOR® and broker of EXIT Realty At The Beach in Ocean Pines, was installed as president of the association’s board.
“I’m looking forward to serving our members while leading the association into a new year with new opportunities and challenges,” Flax said.
Flax, along with the rest of the board, was installed by Maryland REALTORS® President Merry Tobin.
The following members were also installed during the ceremony:
- President-Elect Joe Wilson, Coastal Life Realty Group, Ocean City
- Vice President Joni Williamson, ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury
- Secretary/Treasurer Tony Prochazka, Vantage Resort Realty, Ocean City
- Immediate Past President Joel Maher, Coldwell Banker Residential, Salisbury
- Director Steve Parsons, Coldwell Banker Residential, Salisbury
- Director Brandon Johnson, ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury
- Director Grace Masten, Sea Grace at North Beach REALTORS®, Ocean City
- Director Grant Fritschle, Condominium Realty, Ocean City
- Director Austin Whitehead, Whitehead Real Estate Executives, Salisbury
- Director Cameron Drew, Hileman Real Estate, Berlin
“We have a great group of professionals to lead us into 2019,” said Page Browning, Executive Vice President of CAR. “They will represent our over 1,000 members well.”
For more information about CAR, call 410-641-4409 or visit www.coastalrealtors.org.
More about Coastal Association of REALTORS®
The Coastal Association of REALTORS® is fortunate enough to represent over 1,000 real estate professionals in Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties. These members are engaged, informed, and active in their communities. They support the American dream of homeownership, as well as the purchase and use of all types of real property. They are local. They are accurate. They are trusted. They are REALTORS® and affiliate members.
For more information on Coastal, visit www.coastalrealtors.org. The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark unique to real estate professionals who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics.
MEDIA CONTACT: Sarah Rayne / 410-641-4409 / firstname.lastname@example.org